Saturday, February 09, 2008

What is wrong with these people?!?!

It has been far far too long since the last time I got to kill someone!!! These people are such soft hearted fools! First off, that family that lost their children certainly would've been improved by a little death in the family and if not them, their uncaring neighbors would surely not have been missed! I think I might explode! Days, it's been days!!!! The priest deserves death for his lackluster preformance that set us to this path surely? Then the kidnapping gypsies are certainly fair game, am I right? But no, I must behave myself for the good of the group! BLAH!!! They wouldn't even let me kill the vampire and he's already DEAD!!! I tell you, if I don't get to kill something soon, I might just have to....well, let's just say, "explore" other options?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home