Monday, December 10, 2007

Another day closer to my vengeance……a day in the life of Killian Gil Ravdri

A fortuitous meeting, I find myself in a group of ne’er do wells, but at least it’s been profitable. It seems that said group has been working for a circus master of questionable morals and deep pockets and has been gathering up the escaped animals for the idiot. I mean really, what type of businessman lets all of his assets get away; maybe I should divest the fool of all this money he’s just giving away anyway! Well, at least the group is interesting, there an Elf, a Gnome and of all things a Hag! Now the hag and the gnome are quite interesting to say the least! It seems that this little gnome has attracted the interest of a beautiful human girl and the hag seems to be enamored of him as well! I have to admit that I find the situation interesting and have to take note of the fact that both the human and hag seem to look at the gnome with quite the same twinkle in their respective eyes…..I wonder….a well, I won’t tell the gnome that hags can change shape, seeing as he seems to be enjoying himself so much and who knows, I could be wrong….though I doubt it!
A well, back to my tale….after tracking the missing horses we encounter a stinky, smelly and rude little ape, I personally thought we should break the lying little chits arms and legs, but my companions seem to lack the proper perspective in things and we kept it more or less unharmed. It did lead us to the person responsible for the thefts and we worked out a deal with the ergo bitch that managed to work out quite well for us later on. Hmm…I think my companions forgot to give me my money, I’ll have to make sure I get it later, not that it matters at the moment, I can always collect the other way if I need to….
Anyway, after turning the horses in we ran into a little problems with some sheep fuc….handlers…so we decided to go on up and see what the problems were. They each accused the other of stealing their smelly beasts and of course the idiots were both wrong! It seems that a local dryad got herself a bad case of undeath…she tried to bugger a vampire and got herself impaled by his teeth rather than his…well, you get the drift….so off we are to find a cure and who do we go to…the ergo bitch herself…not a lot of help, but she did tell us where to find a necromancer that might be able to help, too bad the corpse fuc….raiser decided that to help we need to go steal some holy relics..oh well, it’s not my God and we need the stuff, so we can get some more loot…I mean help the dryad and farmers….ah well, it should be interesting and at least we’ll get out of this shit hole for a bit…maybe I can find a nice whore….or maybe I’ll just kill something….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home