Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kukita Shogo comeing to Fairmont

After landing in fairmont after a long hard trip here you'd think with my military savings i could at least not have so mop the damed decks. Yes I know a poor old ninja yea right the funny thing is the first mate always got mad at me cause he or his men could never find me yet the floors where done I mean what more do thay want i wonder by the love of the dark mother what have I got my self into now.

So here i am in fairmont a run down town that seems to be having a Circus with magical critters I decided to go to the Icy Unicorn!! BAH!!! the finest fighter my ass.....

So yes i see these other people siting around telling high tails bards doing there thing and me the only i see siting around here some human in armour with a spell book mmm note taken, some elf in leather armour that seems to be worn at the knees, a human that seems to be armored and has seen at least some action i can tell, and oh gods a holyer then thow paladin oh save me dark mother,

so ye this Mike Kelty the half wit of the circus owners son ask this Steveros Galas to get some poor sods to gather up his lost animals

And when did i ever be come a old sod i wonder?

So low on cash as I was. I stupidly took the job with some half wits with little knowledge of true dangers of the world.

So we decided to go after THE AMAZING FLYING HOUSE of commonly called hypnogriff my god people call it what it is!

so the smart warrior when i say smart I'm jugging it to how well he maintains his sword dull as a hammer indeed. Anyways the boy gets the idea to restrain said flying critter by putting a rope around his neck portentously problem i think so 1 he does not think of tieing said rope to the tree and 2 even a deaf monk can hear him how load his armour clanks and how he has a lead foot.

my god it worked well to a point he got the rope around the horse trys to get away and I'm shocked but yes kids milk does the body good apparently that muscle bound sack of meat in a tin can waiting for someone to open that can and eat it seems to be holding the horse at bay well someone needs to subdue it so my self and some other take shots at it not trying to kill the poor thing just preswade it to stay still. Finely after a few well shot crossbow bolts by yours truly and the horse gives up we got are cash then we decide to wait a day?

yea ok so after what 12 hours how fair do you think wild animals would go the winged ones say bye bye to for sure so we get a tip that a metal snake is at a old mans house
we get to the house look around and heavens hold oh yea its a metal snake alright poisonous it seems that some of my more unfortunate team members that decided to go under the house found out

thinking out side of the box i decide to cut the floor of the house to "assist" more like i wanted to piss off the old man i have not been able to be evil all day. so yea we killed the snake what a waste of time not much cash in this one.

i decide to let them around up some more with out me as ill look for something more constructive to do with my time perhaps theres someone in this town that will pay me to kill MR. Kelty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home