Thursday, December 06, 2007

Revenge shall be mine……a tale of Killian Gil Ravdri

Fairmont? What a shit hole!!! Oh well, I guess it’s better than being at the end of a rope. How did I come to this, I deserve so much more in my life…ah memories….It all started when that bitch Shasu and my ever some wonderful cousin Davyn conspired against me! Davyn, the golden, Davyn the fair oh he’s so wonderful….Well how wonderful is he now, while feeding the flowers? And Shasu, oh so lovely Shasu, who led my on and enticed me? I hope my seed flourishes well in her, so that she never forgets me! How could they betray me so, Davyn knew I was courting Shasu, the damned full blooded bastard! I bet he just couldn’t stand that an impure partial blood would get the fair Shasu, well he learned his last lesson well with the very arts he taught me! Oh the irony, the student bests the master!
Still, it should’ve been different and my parents should’ve understood, but no, they too turned upon me, but I will return and when I do, they’ll all learn…I will teach them all!!! Damn! Where’s the Inn in this damn piss hole anyway? There it is, The Icy Unicorn…lovely….a shit hole named after a stupid unicorn…icy is fitting though, damned aloof creatures….I wish I could kill one right now…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home