Thursday, February 22, 2007

Steveros Galas’s personal journal

Steveros Galas’s personal journal
Thaumont 6th, 1003

Telling them I’d let them help in the interrogation might have been another mistake. These guys are a little too bloodthirsty and ruthless. It was like good sheriff and six bad sheriffs. These guys were threatening to do all sorts of horrible things to Clay. I even think I heard the woman threaten to eat him. I think both Clay and me believed that they would too. Clay confessed and told us where to find Grug the half-orc bandit. The guys said they didn’t need me for this job and further I had to watch Clay. They grabbed their gear and took off for the forest. Three hours later they came back with a severely beaten, but alive, Grug. I told the guys we will interrogate Grug in the morning paid them another 10 gold pieces each. I’m sure these guys will scare Grug just like Clay and we will find out were the tall guy is hiding. I just have to make sure they don’t get to do all those things they keep suggesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home