Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kobolds are dry

Well, just as I feared, these kobold creatures you were telling me about were indeed as dry and tasteless as I imagined them to be. The only choice cuts were in the belly and there weren't enough to make a meal. Not only that, but their sinewy meat got caught between my teeth and I had to get a rope to floss it out!

I guess it wasn't all for naught, though, as their tough hides make for excellent leatherworking. I was able to fashion three packs and a beautiful sun hat out of their skin.

Always yours,
Old Mother Feldra

1 Comments:

Blogger Frope said...

Dear Old Mother Feldra,

I would very much be interested in you cooking recipies. I myself eat beans and bugs, mostly. Rice fairs well with me, also.

I have never tried Kobold, what is it? Is it like cow?

Thanks for your time.

7:38 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home